Schedule Now

Schedule online now

Friday, February 25, 2011

Thank you, Lord!




Today I completed yet another Sisterlock Install and Tyra B was a heaven sent. Thank you Lord for sending me clients that are an asset to me as I am to them. I truly believe that there is a reason for you to be in a particular place to meet a particular person.

Tyra was ready for the installation of her sisterlocks when she came in 2 weeks earlier for her consultation. Tyra did her research and talked to many people about her plan to begin her journey from Natural hair to Sisterlocks. As many times before, I began by making sectioned puffs and working systematically through each section.

Tyra's density is average, Cuticle is rough, and Curl Pattern is average and started with 5 inches of natural hair. Her hair was awesome for Sisterlocks and I look forward to seeing them develop.

Tyra, thank you for choosing me as your Certified Sisterlocks Consultant to begin your Sisterlocks journey.

1 comment:

  1. You doing you thing up there you installed my sisterlocks way back in 2005 keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete