Schedule Now

Schedule online now

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Latest Pics of Me - 2/11



Ok, so in keeping this blog thing going I will make attempts to take pics of my hair along the way. I have had Sisterlocks since February 17th, 2002 so I am approaching my 9th year in my journey. Since my installation I undergone many looks, I grew them to my butt, I cut them in long layers, short layers and now cut in an "A" Line Bob. The following pictures were taken today at the request of my online followers. Thanks for the support and Stay Tuned.



3 comments:

  1. I love it! Gorgeous! I'm soooo excited...16 days to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your hair! How many locks do you have???? LOL

    Just leaving a comment so that you know I found ya!

    Til next month,
    Latasha

    ReplyDelete